We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that is a European leader in multicultural and ethnic grocery delivery. They aim to bring people closer to their home and connect different communities to each other through the love for food.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing, launching and leading the Performance Marketing function focusing on user acquisition & retention strategies across all markets and channels (UAC, Paid Social, ASA, SEM, SEO, Influencer etc.)
- Setting significant monthly budgets (6+ figures) across multiple marketing channels, with a CPI, CAC and LTV led approach
- Ensuring best possible spent optimization by continuously optimizing campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests across creatives, targets and other strategies
- Driving strategic decisions based on testing to optimize campaigns on ROAS
- Actively investigating and identifying high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the channel mix
- Managing performance metrics and budget tracking to optimize at every opportunity
- Ensuring the consistent communication of our acquisition strategy across all marketing channels
- Working hand in hand with product, brand, content and tech on cross-department growth projects
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Extensive experience in Performance Marketing, ideally in an app-based, consumer-acquisition led business model
- Experience in team leadership and handling of complex campaigns across multiple channels
- Proven experience in handling 6-digit monthly budgets
- A track-record in scaling mobile-app user acquisition campaigns (Google App / Apple Search)
- Proven experience in developing innovative approaches to quality traffic generation, conversion, acquisition or optimization.
- Strategic but hands-on mentality, a structured way of working, with extraordinarily logical thinking and analytical skills
- True passion for marketing and willing to contribute to strategic discussions at senior management level and know how to clearly communicate this vision to relevant parties within our organization
- Full proficiency in English - Turkish or Arabic a big plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact on B2C industry
- The incredibly steep learning curve from day one
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and diverse environment
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.