We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that is a European leader in multicultural and ethnic grocery delivery. They aim to bring people closer to their home and connect different communities to each other through the love for food.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building, growing and guiding the full stack engineering team to solve difficult problems in the e-commerce space
- Being able to dive-in the details hands-on if necessary and help the team deliver while giving enough autonomy to empower team ownership
- Setting and executing a technology vision and architectural direction for the team & applying advanced, agile software development practices
- Working closely with Product and User Experience Organisation and embracing lean and agile product development practices and data-driven decision making
- Seeking to reduce complexity by encouraging pragmatic solutions to help teams deliver and increase leverage for the organization
- Translating product and business vision and strategy for the team & creating a healthy culture of collaboration and inclusion, leading by example
- Inspiring the organisation by exceeding expectations of customers, stakeholders, product and engineering teams
- Java, Kotlin
- IOS Swift
- Spring boot
- Angular 7+
- REST Framework
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 6+ years of professional experience in Software Development, ideally using the tech stack above
- Confirmed and empathetic leader to provide mentorship, vision, and motivation for teams and transform it into a successful execution strategy (3+ years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience)
- Significant, sound, and proven experience in understanding different frontend and/or backend architecture patterns like microservices, event-driven systems, etc
- Advanced at programming object oriented languages such as Java
- Proven track record of taking a pragmatic approach while solving problems and passionate about code quality
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to deal with change & a highly self-driven, professional personality
- Capable of taking a helicopter view of things to get the big picture while getting into details when needed
- Strong communication skills in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact on B2C industry
- The incredibly steep learning curve from day one
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and diverse environment
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory
- A long-term development perspective in a fast paced working environment
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.