enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionJoin us disrupting the international energy trading market!
Join us as a Software Engineer on the backend side and leave your mark in re-defining how energy traders work! You will have a real impact in shaping our engineering culture and - of course - our platform, assuming responsibility and growing within our quickly developing start-up.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
- Your main focus will be the design and development of our RESTful backend services.
- As an experienced Backend Developer, you support the quality management of the codebase and introduce new features and new technologies.
- You will be part of an innovative SaaS application and you will take responsibility for the entire process chain, from software design up to deployment in the cloud.
- You will work in close collaboration with other departments and be part of cross-functional teams and will shape new features in their early stage.
Our roadmap for the next year is feature-rich and gives you an opportunity to play out your dev skills in various areas of our platform. Become part of an international success story!
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- Degree in computer science, completed training as an IT specialist or comparable knowledge from practical experience
- At least 3 years experience with backend and web development
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge in Java, Hibernate, Spring (Boot), SQL
- Knowledge about when and what to test (Unit Tests, E2E Tests)
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies
- A “you build it, you run it”-mentality
- The ability to work autonomously and in a result-oriented way
- Strong written and spoken English skills
We especially value if you:
- Have experience in database design
- Worked with AWS
- Have Infrastructure as Code experience
- Like to automate routine processes
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Being part of our supportive, persistent, curious and fun culture!
- Small teams of highly skilled developers
- High autonomy and working with a modern tech stack: Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Amazon Web Services, Infrastructure As Code, Angular, Typescript, Cypress, Docker, Gitlab, Intellij IDEA
- Our Rapid Prototyping Days and Level Up Days to explore new technologies and prototype your ideas
- Sign-on bonus of €6,000 (if coming without headhunter)
- Joining a grown-up start-up in the SaaS/energy field
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- State of the art hardware and software
- Diverse, international team that celebrates differences
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness offers
- Hybrid work set-up, allowing you to combine working in the office with working from home
- German classes
- Learning & Development: a Personal Development Plan along with especially allocated budget and 5 extra days off to further your personal & professional development
- Relocation assistance for international candidates
- Dog-friendly office