enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionBe the face of enmacc towards our customers and ensure they use the platform successfully, turning them into enmacc promoters themselves.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
- You are in charge to manage and consult our users along the customer journey ranging from onboarding users to guidance along the journey
- You work closely with our existing portfolio of users and develop a trusted relationship
- You ensure high customer satisfaction and retention in collaboration with our Account Management team by identifying and resolving issues and driving engagement
- You ensure user education by updating our knowledge base, pop ups and walk-throughs
- You monitor the impact of our user health and engagement effort to drive customer lifetime value
- You act as a link between our existing user base and our internal departments by delivering concise customer feedback
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- Having completed a degree in business, business informatics, business analytics, industrial engineering, economics, or similar1 -2 years of experience in customer facing departments.
- Affinity and understanding of digital products and services.
- Skilful at building long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders.
- Ideally experience working with cross functional departments
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Energy market background is a plus.
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Working in the fastest-growing company in the energy trading sector in Europe
- Joining an international grown-up start-up in the SaaS field, with modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- High class hardware and software
- Working from home & flexible work times
- An entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Due to our continuous growth, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside the organisation
- Dog-friendly office
Got energy? Join us!