About the opportunity
We are seeking a Global App Marketing Lead to be responsible for acquisition of new N26 customers.In this role, you will:
- Manage and motivate the Global App/Mobile Marketing team
- Creation and management of global acquisition campaigns across app networks, Google, Facebook, Instagram, app stores, Tik Tok and mobile DSPs
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising
- Optimization of our app presence in the App Store & Google Play Store (ASO)
- Build, develop and manage relationship with suppliers, agencies and multiple top mobile ad networks
- Own and maintain the relationship with Apple App store and Google Play store stakeholders relevant to N26' growth
- Work closely with an experienced team of marketers and analysts across several Performance Marketing channels
- Proactively do continuous A-B testing and performance analysis in order to optimize the channel performance
- Continuous app performance analysis and reporting searching for new potential campaigns and actions
- Work cross functionally with PMM, Product, Engineering, Creative, and Analytics to drive acquisition and ASO and share everything new and exciting in the world of mobile App marketing
What you need to be successful:
- 4+ years of experience in mobile app marketing, app campaign planning and budget management. Experience in Performance Marketing.
- 2+ years of experience leading, hiring and developing high performing teams
- Track record of building and growing large app campaign acquisition plans
- Highly analytical yet also able to thrive with creative tasks
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- Love to work independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.