Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleWe are more than a support team. We enable the rapid but sustainable growth of Personio and ensure the financial health and legal stability of the organization. If you want to work and learn in an interdisciplinary team of Finance, Legal and Business Intelligence and want to make a difference from day one, the BIFL team is the right place for you.
As a (Senior) Corporate Finance Manager, you will work on a broad range of exciting topics, from analytical and operational tasks (such as taking ownership of our comps analysis or treasury activities) to highly strategic projects (like working on fundraising execution, M&A or investor relations) and everything in between. You will shape the formation of the Corporate Finance team and be a close contributor to Personio’s growth story, next to an experienced and tech-savvy BIFL (BI-Finance-Legal) team.
- Bring an external capital markets perspective to internal discussions and decision making (e.g., market sizing, industry benchmarks, valuation levels, peer analysis)
- Take ownership of Personio’s peer set (continuously upgrade set of comps and reporting around it)
- Coordinate and compile ongoing investor communication (monthly reporting, quarterly and annual submissions, ad hoc requests)
- Coordinate the process around funding or M&A related activities as they occur
- Deliver ad-hoc financial modelling, analysis and reporting
- Support treasury related activities like strategically managing our cash balance and communication with partner banks
- Act as the Project Manager for strategic projects and initiatives as they emerge, engage in stakeholder management for cross-functional or external topics
- Support with preparation of presentations on an ad hoc basis for strategic finance topics
What you need to succeed
- You have 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment like investment banking, venture capital, strategy consulting or fast-growing startups
- You are comfortable to manage various stakeholders and projects at the same time
- You are very structured about how to prioritize work and time
- You enjoy working with large amounts of data and have a clear grasp of valuation concepts
- You are a strong problem solver, are able to break down complex problems quickly, and like analytical and conceptual tasks
- You bring a high-level of proactivity as well as a get-stuff-done mentality to drive continuous improvement
- Your workstyle is diligent and you like analytical tasks, but you’re also happy to do manual tasks if they are needed to move the company forward
- You have proven the ability to quickly learn new things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a must
- Effective communication skills demonstrated by the ability to convert complex topics to insightful outputs
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes.
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility