enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionBecome the face of enmacc for our trading customers in the DACH region and shape our growth story. Work closely with our existing trading customers in the DACH region to become digital leaders in energy trading and to identify further opportunities together with them.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
- Client Management
- Be responsible for and work closely with our existing portfolio of large trading customers in the DACH region (e.g., utilities, trading houses, oil majors) and develop trusted relationships to engage them in the use of the platform
- Acquire a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements to develop joint opportunities with our existing customers, based on their needs and our platform development
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention in collaboration with our Customer Success team by identifying and resolving issues and driving engagement
- Customer Acquisition
- Play an integral part in the continuous growth of our platform
- Identify and acquire relevant DACH trading customers
- Continuously manage opportunities through the funnel from identification to closing
- Be an ambassador for enmacc to existing and potential customers in events such as fairs and conferences
- Voice of the customer
- Act as a link between our existing DACH trading customers and internal departments such as Product Development, by delivering concise customer feedback.
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- 3-5 years experience in B2B, ideally SaaS, sales organizations, preferably within the energy space.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent experience
- Proactive and creative team player focused on inspiring customer loyalty
- Hands-on attitude with a desire to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities;
- Desire to work in fast paced start-up and passion to work with digital products and services.
Fluent in German & excellent written and spoken English
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Working in the fastest-growing company in the energy trading sector in Europe
- Joining an international grown-up start-up in the SaaS field, with modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- High class hardware and software
- Working from home & flexible work times
- An entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Due to our continuous growth, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside the organization
- Dog-friendly office