About usThe Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
In a Nutshell
Spryker is soaring at high speed towards global expansion! With $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, we want to join forces with a BIG thinking Account Executive who will target the Top Accounts enterprise sector as the main growth region and be a key player in Spryker’s e-commerce revolution! We seek a sales hunter with an entrepreneurial-driven, commercial to be an Account Executive and build on our extensive list of enterprise accounts. You will be in the driver's seat, driving new accounts into our enterprise customer base and steering Spryker towards its global expansion targets, whilst reporting into and collaborating closely with our Global Sales Director, Andy Bacher.
- Drive our growth into the top accounts of the enterprise sector, develop our business, and take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion in the United States & North America
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and a go-to-market strategy
- Manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of potential B2B & B2C targeted top tier accounts
- Take part in trade shows and conferences for lead generation and enterprise sales
- Implement acquisition processes from the first point of contact to planning and carrying out enterprise customer pitches, defining offers and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales, and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress, and successes
- You are a real hunter and have a minimum of 6 years (Senior Account Executive) with B2B and/or B2C enterprise stakeholders and decision-makers of major competitors of the Top Accounts and various industries (Manufacturing) in the North America region
- The proven success record of closing large enterprise clients within a SaaS and/or Ecommerce environment following a consultative selling approach
- Your exceptional communication and social skills are on point, even in front of large enterprise customers
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources
- You have a strong sales skill set, deep technical knowledge, and a proven track record in developing and executing successful sales plans and stakeholder mappings
- Your outstanding problem-solving skills and superior influencing skills paired with a high level of endurance within long sales cycles involving various levels of hierarchy are only some of your strengths
- You have a well-developed ability to create and effectively deliver presentations independently, C-Level pitches onsite, develop forecasts and sales stories
- In all this, you are a real collaborative team player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
- You call yourself a networker, know that traveling and Sales go hand in hand, and enjoy being on stage or on fairs