About usThe Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
In a Nutshell
In 2021, Spryker will be expanding to all parts of the world. With $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, We want to join forces with Solution Partner to be an international ambassador for Spryker, with a key focus on our US partnerships! Our herd is looking for an entrepreneurial-driven Partnerships professional to maintain a seamless relationship with clients and elevate Spryker’s partnerships to the next level. Additionally, the Solution Partner will collaborate closely with our Head of Solution Partnerships to develop joint business plans with system integrators to achieve common goals and drive this to success.
- As a partner manager you will have 360 degrees ownership of not only driving partner relationships but everything from ensuring a seamless onboarding, increasing the market awareness through marketing activities, building a sales pipeline to conquer the market and so much more.
- You adapt to a diverse working environment and work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders such as sales partners, project managers, marketeers and event gurus to optimize existing sales processes, partner relations, services and create success stories
- You will maintain our existing solution partner relationships and develop new partners to complement Spryker through on its way of success: for our solution partners you are the face of the organization, the trusted advisor who holistically owns and manages our partner relationships and coordinates all interactions with Spryker
- Your are able to develop joint business plans with system integrators to achieve common goals and drive this to success
- You will develop the sales pipelines together with your partners and ensure growth in the process
- You will continue to expand our rapidly growing partner landscape, identifying and qualifying new strategic alliances in the US region through to the conclusion of a contract
- We love events! Be there at exciting trade fairs, partner roadshows or dinner formats and visit our partners on site
- By presenting our partner portfolio, you make a significant contribution to activating our partner landscape for our customers
- You track your performance and goals using metrics, KPIs, and quotas
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or similar. and have gained your first 3+ years of experience in an eCommerce environment
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in partner management, gained in an eCommerce environment, and you know how to deal with demanding partners
- You are a born networker and have a strong network of contacts in the US region
- You have solid prior knowledge of various shop systems, channels, or technology partners
- You have your sales glasses on, you are communicative, looking for growth and closing, you are structured, and have strong negotiating & marketing skills
- Your way of working is independent and result-oriented; you also like to initiate changes and think creatively.
- As a real team player, you like to keep a lot of balls in the air
- You are based in the US (the role is remote, but you must live within the US)
- You are confident in communication, and you speak fluent English