About usDie Social Chain Group ist ein integriertes Social Media Unternehmen mit den Standorten Berlin, München, London, Manchester und New York. Wir bauen und entwickeln Social Media Brands wie kein anderer! Unser Geschäft baut auf den zwei Erlösströmen Social Media und Transaktionen auf – dafür brennt unser Herz. Über unsere eigenen 100 Social Media Communities erreichen wir über 80 Millionen Follower weltweit, produzieren spannende Kampagnen und vertreiben unsere eigenen Produkte.
About our teamHome & Living is one of Social Chain AG's four Social Commerce verticals, along with Food, Beauty and Fitness. In the Home & Living vertical, URBANARA is our innovative direct-to-consumer brand for natural materials and home accessories, based in Berlin. Other brands are RAVENSBERGER Matratzen, Lumaland, Möbelfreude and Til Schweiger’s Barefoot Living. Our goal is to bring outstanding quality and timeless design to every home. For the most important place in the world, we never compromise.
We looking for
As our UX Designer, you will have the opportunity to shape the near and far future in the evolution of Social Chain AG.
As we continue our ever-growing expansion in the D2C environment, we are primarily looking for you to bring your skills and expertise to brands within the Home & Living vertical. The goal is to develop our various online shops to be as user-friendly as possible, with a strong focus on balancing the relationship between sales and brand.
If developing site design, improving customer journeys, and optimizing conversion rates sounds like a match to your skill set, we look forward to getting to know you.
- You will work with highly motivated colleagues working in tech, brand, design/UI and performance.
- You will also get the opportunity to expand and strengthen our user research together with these same colleagues.
- The basis of your joint work should be discovering new insights and data that enable us to create the best possible user experience. We strongly believe that this is the key to successful and long-term brand loyalty, and thus also to successful product marketing.
Your Qualification and Experience
- Proven skills in defining user experiences for products and platforms (Shopify and Shopware)
- Strong knowledge of conception and prototyping
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You know how to excite and engage others to achieve outstanding results
- Mandatory: excellent knowledge of InVision, Figma and Sketch
- Great attention to detail
- A portfolio with innovative design solutions across various verticals
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in German, good knowledge of English
What we offer
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic and international environment
- Insights into different brands and international marketplaces
- We offer you performance-based salary and 28 days of vacation
- Open doors and flat hierarchies are part of our corporate philosophy
- You will work in a wonderful office in Berlin-Mitte which is optimally connected to public transport
- We live a family-like atmosphere, support each other and have fun at regular team events
- Your individual onboarding is complemented by our buddy system
- A flat rate for drinks (hot and cold) and fresh fruits every day are of course at your disposal
- We also support you with a contribution to your company pension scheme
Interested?Please apply with your full application including your next possible starting date and your salary expectations directly here. Your contact person is Lisa.
Feel free to visit our Website for further information.
We celebrate individuality!
We encourage everyone to apply regardless of age, gender, skin color, origin, sexual identity, nation, religion or disability - we look forward to hearing from you!