About usThe Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
In a Nutshell
During this year we already added 170+ brilliant new Sprykees from all around the globe to our herd - and we just got started!
We have been explorers of new markets (the US, Nordics, Egypt, Eastern Europe), adapting to the new normal with great amounts of flexibility. At the same time, we were never compromising on candidate-centricity and core values (check out our Kununu and Glassdoor reviews to see how we roll).
Do you love working through scale-up phases while focusing on quality and core values? We challenge ourselves daily and strive for bold ideas to drive our global expansion.
Your strong hunter mentality on one side, and empathy on the other, paired with a holistic understanding of business and technology will make us raise our bar even higher!
Join our TA team in making an impact every day, following our vision to evolutionize one herd across the globe!
- You will be creating and owning end-to-end recruiting processes for various positions at Spryker (focus on our Tech Department) - from the planning phase to contract signature
- Drive out-of-the-box recruiting strategies to win talents, but also nurture long-term candidate relationships
- Directly support, coach, and challenge our senior leadership team (including C-level) on all hiring matters from holding interviews to making informed and holistic hiring decisions
- Work in tandem with our Talent Coordinators to provide seamless candidate experience and always-on-time feedback
- Ensure a constant candidate pipeline across several funnels globally while working together with our brilliant Talent Sourcers
- Brainstorm together with the marketing team on how to make our Spryker Brand even louder in the Tech community
- We are remote-first and hiring worldwide - be a (salary) researcher, benchmark for new markets, and collaborate with our internal People and Culture team as well as third-party providers (like EOR partners)
- Apply an authentic and individual approach while constantly raising the quality bar and constantly challenging the status quo
- Utilize feedback from different channels and stakeholders to come up with clear actionable to implement into the overall hiring strategy
- You track your performance, know your way around essential hiring KPIs, and bring ideas in developing our reporting structures
- You know how to recognize great external staffing agencies and negotiate the best terms with them
- As a passionate Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you have gained relevant full-cycle experience and are driven to explore and implement new ways in finding AAA talents (especially in Tech)
- Ideally, you have excelled in fast-paced scale-up (high volume recruiting) environments, in which you gained a great business understanding; SaaS environment is a big plus
- You are great at structuring, prioritizing, and managing multiple challenges simultaneously and autonomously while keeping your colleagues and stakeholders in the loop
- You are experienced in conducting professional high-quality interviews via Zoom and face-to-face, with great preparation beforehand and gathering important information in a timely manner to make our candidates happy, always as the main driver of the process
- You can easily grasp Spryker’s company DNA and recognize/evaluate potential matches in candidates you interview
- As a positive and empathic person with strong communication and negotiation skills, you win over candidates in a heartbeat, build trust and excite people about Spryker
- Because of your drive, enthusiasm, reliability, and proactiveness, stakeholders look forward to collaborating with you
- With your hands-on attitude you roll up sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the role - no challenge is too big or too small for you
- Because of the data-driven approach you enjoy improving processes (e.g. KPIs and reporting) and research innovative tooling (e.g. ATS)
- The creative side of you loves collaborating closely with marketing on all employer branding topics and different internal projects
- You are on a business fluent English level, German language is a plus, but not a must