We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Berlin-based portfolio companies. By bringing in the market the must-have combo of software-product experience and automotive hardware & safety engineering, they are already becoming a leading autonomous driving company.
What will keep you challenged?
- Owning the UI/UX of Teleport which is the main interface to our portfolio company’s driverless fleet
- Contributing to the integration between Teleport and other components in the Vay system
- Contributing to Vay’s commercial service launch and working on customer journey flow
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Relevant work experience in agile moving environments like start-ups, technology companies, or from technical university programs
- Knowledge in C++ development
- Experience and passion for Web or UI development
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Background in simulation/game development is a plus
- Experience in Typescript/CSS/Shadow DOM development is a plus
- Affinity for autonomous mobility technology and experience with Robot Operating System (ROS) are a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Autonomous Driving industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Flexible working policies with possible support for your relocation
- Highly employee-friendly stock option plan and contribution to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.