About usThe Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
In a Nutshell
Spryker is soaring at high speed towards global expansion! We want to join forces with a BIG thinking Leader for our EMEA North Sales who will target the enterprise sectors in the UK&I, Nordics, and Benelux regions together with a team of Enterprise Account Executives and be a key player in Spryker’s e-commerce revolution! We seek an experienced Sales Leader with an entrepreneurial-driven, hands-on and proactive approach to drive Go-To-Market in EMEA North Region for us. You will be in the driver's seat for this high-potential business area, identifying strategy and leading a team of individuals, whilst reporting into and collaborating closely with our VP of Sales EMEA Growth Markets, Alexey Pronin.
- Drive our growth in the enterprise sector, develop our business, and take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion in the EMEA North Region. Leadership experience and a strong network in the UK and one other geography (Benelux or Nordics) is a must
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and a go-to-market strategy
- Identify a strategy for Outbound activities across the Region in collaboration with Business Development and Marketing teams
- Implement acquisition processes from the first point of contact to planning and carrying out enterprise customer pitches on C-Level, defining commercial strategy and contract negotiations for top accounts
- Manage a team of 6-8 individuals across the Region, ensuring regular reporting, coaching, and leadership guidance
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales, and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress, and successes
- You are an experienced and hands-on Sales Leader, with 3+ years of Sales Management background in the UK and/or the Netherlands.
- You have a background of running a diverse, multi-cultural team of at least 5-6 enterprise account executives spread out geographically across EMEA
- You have established a network of customers and solution integration partners, with the UK and Netherlands being a priority
- Your professional ambitions match our growth ambitions of over 300% and a very agile and fast-paced environment
- Proven experience of work in a quarterly-driven environment and strong understanding of sales forecasting processes
- The proven success record of closing large enterprise clients within a SaaS and/or E-commerce environment following a consultative selling approach
- Your exceptional communication and social skills are on point, even in front of large enterprise customers
- You have a strong sales skill set, deep technical knowledge, and a proven track record in developing and executing successful sales plans and stakeholder mappings
- Your outstanding problem-solving skills and superior influencing skills paired with a high level of endurance within long sales cycles involving various levels of hierarchy are only some of your strengths
- You have a well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, C-Level pitches onsite, develop forecasts and sales stories
- In all this, you are a real collaborative team player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
- Fluency in English, additional EMEA North language is a plus