We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies that is building a no-code marketing software. Their goal is to empower companies to convert traffic to leads and sales more easily through clickflows, enabling the best performance for even the smallest companies
What will keep you challenged?
- Conception, development, and execution of marketing strategies on different acquisition channels for multiple portfolio companies with different business models
- Monitoring and optimizing SEA, Display, Retargeting, and Native campaigns, landing pages, and creatives in alignment with given KPIs
- Ongoing account analysis to find growth opportunities in diverse areas such as keyword development, landing pages, ad texts, banner concepts, audience structures, and bidding strategies
- Managing the assigned budgets to positively steer campaign and channel performance
- Developing innovative account structures and strategies to achieve business goals and drive success, as well as evaluate campaign performance by conducting analysis and creating reports that support both past and future data-driven actions and hypotheses
- Liaising and communicating with diverse stakeholders in a convincing and effective manner about campaign and market development
- Onboarding and training team members and colleagues from Project A portfolio companies, while serving as a data-driven and performance marketing advocate
- Verifying campaign settings and tracking. Cooperating with BI and Data teams to ensure accurate reporting and a good understanding of attribution models. Working together on advanced analysis and on brainstorming innovative automation solutions
- Evaluating online marketing providers to recommend best suitable options
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Excellent communication skills in English, good understanding of German
- Degree in business administration, marketing, or comparable training
- Several years of experience in the area of Performance Marketing, ideally in a startup environment
- Good understanding of Online Marketing and its different channels and platforms
- Familiar with Google Shopping and feed management, with the specific targeting capabilities of Display platforms as well as with the fragmented ad networks and programmatic landscape
- Hands-on experience with at least some of these tools: Google Ads Editor, Facebook Business Manager, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, Adjust, Google Data Studio or third-party bidding tools
- Expert in Excel and Google spreadsheets, Basic SQL knowledge is a plus
- Ability to implement basic tracking pixels. Basic knowledge of event tracking in an app environment
- Highly motivated individual with experience in dealing with several projects simultaneously
- Passionate about performance marketing and wish to work with multiple fast-growing digital companies
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact and be part of the establishment of a software startup
- Flat hierarchies, working closely with the founders
- Establish a business that is here to grow rapidly and last
- Contribute to building a product that you can be proud of
- A beautiful office space in central Hamburg and free HVV Card for transportation
- Become part of the Project A family network
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.