We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A. The team is a group of curious data-driven experts helping our portfolio companies with everything marketing related. Their support covers all areas of performance marketing, customer engagement tactics, content marketing, CRO and above-the-line initiatives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conceiving and executing successful SEO strategies for multiple portfolio companies with different business models
- Conducting keyword research to guide content teams & reviewing technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimizing website content and landing pages by conducting analysis and creating reports that support both past and future data-driven actions and hypotheses
- Conducting off-page optimization projects (e.g. link building) and being able to challenge link building agencies / providers
- Showing senior stakeholders the ROI of SEO activities (incl. coming up with forecasting models) & collaborating with engagement and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across all major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Liaising and communicating with diverse stakeholders (internal and external) in a convincing and effective manner about campaign and market development
- Collaborating with Data teams to ensure accurate measurement (tracking & reporting). Working together on advanced analysis and on brainstorming innovative solutions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in the area of SEO / SEM, ideally in a start-up environment & passion about Growth marketing both in B2C and B2B, in order to understand the opportunities in both areas
- A very good understanding of Growth Marketing and its different channels and platforms
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices & HTML/CSS
- Confidence in working with numbers and enjoy analyzing and interpreting data, with a strong ability in implementing basic tracking pixels
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Sistrix, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends) and the willingness to develop skills in the area of CRO
- A natural networker with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with different teams
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments and challenging situations, a fast-learner and hypothesis-driven to set new standards
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.