We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Identifying growth strategies and implementing these in a pragmatic and creative way
- Using your creativity to tell our story and measuring its visibility on all relevant channels
- Supporting the sales team in customer acquisition through account-based marketing and the optimization of CRM-based automations
- Developing and managing content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention
- Tracking and reporting operational performance and pushing for continuous improvements
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Ability to simplify, communicate, and sell ideas to multiple groups of stakeholders, with a relentless enthusiasm to over-deliver on targets and expectations
- A self-starter mentality and a hands on working style
- Fast, analytical, structured, and creative thinking style
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant tools to get the job done
- Exceptional German and English communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin or Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.