We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in the Insurtech space. Located in Berlin, the company aims to protect SMEs from cyber threats and attacks through integrating cyber security and insurance.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and TypeScript
- Building backend services with Node.js and integrating external APIs
- Working closely with designers and product managers in cross-functional teams
- Supporting product and engineering leadership in shaping the roadmap for web applications
- Building reusable components and frontend libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising web applications for best user experience across various mobile devices and browsers
- RESTful APIs
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux, and Hooks)
- Experience with integration of complex RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Proficiency in building and maintaining modern frontend CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with manual and automated testing tools, such as Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, and Protractor
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- A challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Attractive compensation
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- A friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.