We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Berlin-based portfolio companies. By bringing in the market the must-have combo of software-product experience and automotive hardware & safety engineering, they are already becoming a leading autonomous driving company.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the worldwide first commercial teledriven fleet
- Being responsible for the availability and roadworthiness of the fleet, ensuring that all vehicles fulfill the safety and security standards
- Coordinating all activities needed to make vehicles ready for service, which includes charging, cleaning, smart repairs, and the solving of the technical incidents
- Being part of the maintenance & repairs activities ensuring that all events are handled in time to reduce the vehicle downtime and reducing repair cost through constant control of the damage estimates
- Handling all the fleet administration activities, inventories, insurance claims, traffic offenses, charging cards
- Contributing to the definition of procedures, best practices, policies ensuring transparency, quality, and safety requirements
- Working closely with other business units within the operational team as well as the external departments to ensure constant improvement of the product
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in fleet operations, preferably in the mobility industry, with a coordinator role
- Excellent communication abilities, including writing & speaking, in both German and English
- Strong project leadership skills, hands-on, problem-solving driven, and resilient mindset
- KPIs driven mentality
- Extensive capacity to work under high pressure
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Computer Software industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg and Berlin
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Flexible working policies with possible support for your relocation
- Highly employee-friendly stock option plan and contribution to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.