We are looking for:
A new member for our Finance team at Project A - a group of driven individuals who manage the planning and analysis of the financial, regulatory and tax framework of our organization. The main other focus areas of our Finance team deal with the fund administration, the venture reporting for our portfolio companies and finance and tax related transaction support. Together with our Finance team you will take care of these areas while ensuring a smooth process of all internal and external requirements as well as decision making.
What will keep you challenged?
- Collaborating closely with our external accountants, tax advisors, and service providers to manage Finance and tax related fund topics
- Supporting our CFO, General Partner and our Legal Counsel with transaction related analysis and calculations (waterfall, cap tables, investment terms etc.)
- Managing our international tax and other advisors to find tax and regulatory efficient structures for our funds in Germany and abroad
- Getting ownership for all Venture Debt related issues to support our portfolio companies in decision making
- Executing ad-hoc evaluations, read and understand investment contracts and support reporting and investor relations teams with your analysis
- With your ideas, you actively drive the development and further professionalization of our finance department
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on Finance, Corporate Finance and/or Taxes
- Work experience (4+ years) within Transaction Advisory, M&A, Venture Capital or similar
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Very good analytical skills and a service-oriented personality and ability to think and act entrepreneurially
- A solution-oriented, independent, and pragmatic way of working
- Fluency in both German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
- Bike leasing option
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.