We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies in the MedTech Industry. With their HQ in Austria, they are represented in over 90 markets with 7 offices across the globe and remain the leading innovator and full-service provider within their digital commerce industry.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and maintaining the data infrastructure at our portfolio company
- Expanding their data warehouse to cover further use cases in close collaboration with a team of data architects
- Responsibility for connecting data to the data warehouse from different sources, such as backends, accounting tools, and many more
- Ownership of the core analytical data models from a technical perspective
- Providing input on data models and analytical tasks from a data handling perspective
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Background in computer science or a quantitative field with demonstrable coding experience
- Several years of experience in a data-related engineering role
- Proficiency in Python, SQL & Unix
- Current stack: PostgreSQL & Bigquery, hosted on AWS with Ansible, ETL orchestration in Python (Mara)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Ability to work highly independent and deliver projects on time
- Fluent German and English skills
- First experiences with regression models, devops & self-service BI tools such as Metabase or Tableau would be desirable
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Work in an international, fast-growing company that shows high esteem for engagement, performance, and personal commitment
- Open communication and respectful cooperation are defining features of our portfolio company's culture
- Attractive financial compensation package
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.