Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
As Spryker’s Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Growth you believe in the power of data for superior decision-making. You will help focus the business around the most relevant KPIs. This will enable us to steer the business through actionable insights and recommendations.
Are you excited to find answers to the questions of how Spryker can grow better and faster?
Then join us now and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce by bringing data-driven decision making to the next level!
Deine HerausforderungenRun deep-dive analyses, generate key insights, build reports and drive automation to
- Shape our long term growth strategy
- Solve cross-functional challenges across Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, BI and more
- Create alignment within the senior management team
- Empower the different departments in data understanding and mastery to make better decisions
Dein ProfilProfessional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Analytics/BI serving Sales and Marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS/ subscription industry
- Expert in database management and analysis of large/ complex datasets
- Familiar with defining, running, analysing experiments to drive business growth
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- Highly motivated, independent and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Driven by a hands-on mentality, and feels comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Very good communicator able build trust at all levels very quickly
- University degree in Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- Very good SQL, Tableau skills; Experience working with Hubspot and Salesforce, Paid Social Marketing API, Google Ads, GA, Python or JS is a plus.
- Business fluent in spoken and written English language, German language is a plus
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks, and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours, and home office.
We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.