Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
As Spryker’s Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Growth you believe in the power of data for superior decision-making. You will help focus the business around the most relevant KPIs. This will enable us to steer the business through actionable insights and recommendations.
Are you excited to find answers to the questions of how Spryker can grow better and faster?
Then join us now and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce by bringing data-driven decision making to the next level!
Deine HerausforderungenRun deep-dive analyses, generate key insights, build reports and drive automation to
- Shape our long term growth strategy
- Solve cross-functional challenges across Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, BI and more
- Create alignment within the senior management team
- Empower the different departments in data understanding and mastery to make better decisions
Dein ProfilProfessional experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Analytics/BI serving Sales and Marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS/ subscription industry
- Expert in database management and analysis of large/ complex datasets
- Familiar with defining, running, analysing experiments to drive business growth
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- Highly motivated, independent and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Driven by a hands-on mentality, and feels comfortable in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Very good communicator able build trust at all levels very quickly
- University degree in Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- Very good SQL, Tableau skills; Experience working with Hubspot and Salesforce, Paid Social Marketing API, Google Ads, GA, Python or JS is a plus.
- Business fluent in spoken and written English language, German language is a plus
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil der Spryker Herde zu werden
We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.