About usThe Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
In a Nutshell
In 2021, Spryker will be expanding to all parts of the world and we want to join forces with Business Consultant to manage complex client consulting projects in our key growth market! The Business Consultant will report to and collaborate closely with our Director of Business Consulting, playing a key role in solving important business challenges and driving our global expansion.
- Be at the forefront to enable sophisticated transactional business models beyond retail, eCommerce & desktop
- Consult prospects and customers across all industries and create global impact
- Break down complex business logic and transfer those into strategies
- Transform the route to market of organizations across the globe
- Accelerate digital value creation with state of the art use cases
- Manage multiple consulting projects of different scope, focus, and setup
- Apply a broad variety of proven consulting techniques and develop new frameworks and methodologies to serve our clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like consulting partners, enabling services, sales, and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience in the field of E-Commerce, Digital Business or Project Management
- You have strong consulting and project management skills as well as relevant experience and understanding of the e-commerce environment and digital use cases
- You have deep methodology knowledge with techniques to perform analysis, deconstruct problems, and derive measures while you are simultaneously committed to a hands-on mentality paired with common sense
- You are highly empathic and communicative with a strong personality, are very friendly and passionate, analytical, process-driven, and used to multitasking
- You have a well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, C-Level meetings and derive opportunities in a structured manner
- You are ambitious, willing to take over responsibility and drive projects independently with manager support
- You have a (bachelor) degree in business, business informatics, or online marketing
- You possess excellent Powerpoint & Excel Skills
- This role requires mostly in-house, virtual communication to clients, but you’re up to some travel to customer sites every now and then
- Fluent English in writing, reading, and conversation