A Bit about us
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 250,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 200 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. We want your help to get us to the next level.
What you will be doing:
Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, requirements and company goals
Managing daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
Communicating with project managers and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
Providing system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
Collaborating with various internal departments, including marketing, product, sales and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Have a Bachelor's degree in computer science
- You are an experienced developer with more than five years of software development and three years of Salesforce application development
- You like to think out of the box and are not shy in voicing your opinions
- You are a fluent communicator in English
- A Salesforce Developer Certification would be the cherry on top.
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Subsidized job ticket and a company pension.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? An MBA was always a dream of yours? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation - and we don't mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to have your application!