Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
BeschreibungJoin our ambitious Product & Engineering organization, and contribute to a reliable user experience of our mission-critical HR Software by using scalable quality assurance methodologies. You will work with several mission-based product teams, and will become an expert in the product, its use cases and requirements. You will help with automation of testing of these use cases to help more than 100.000 users of Personio with reliable execution of their business-critical tasks such as finalization of payroll, calculation of vacation entitlements, and creation of work contracts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of testing requirements and their implementation as a stakeholder in our agile Scrum process
- Improvement of the existing test suite by analyzing coverage gaps, writing automated tests (Unit, Integration and E2E tests), and improvement the overall test suite performance
- Introduction of best practices in automated testing across and within the product teams
- Over 5 years of experience in a QA engineering role
- Knowledge and ability to create tests across the full testing spectrum (from unit tests to e2e tests)
- Strong software engineering background, understanding of OOP
- Experience with one of the scripting languages (JS, Python, PHP, Ruby) and ability to automate routine tasks
- Experience with one of the e2e testing automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium / Cypress)
- Knowledge of web software development life cycle and practical experience with CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Strong written and spoken English skills (level >= C1)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days
- Weekly German language courses
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company ($14.3M funding acquired to date)