We are looking for:
A new member in our QA team at Project A. In this role, you will be working with our Portfolio Companies to establish effective control over a product’s life cycle and monitor every development stage, giving accurate product quality information at any time. Our support includes technical test and defect management, API testing as well as web and mobile testing.
What will keep you challenged?
- Identification of bugs and proactive troubleshooting, according to the motto "sometimes you have to dig deeper"
- Close consultation with developers, product managers and our venture teams
- Ensuring the quality, functionality, usability and compatibility of all applications
- Planning, controlling and execution of test/test scenarios
- Creation of test cases and the documentation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in an IT-related field or a similar qualification
- Min. 1 year work experience in a similar position
- Experience with test types such as crossbrowser, crossdevice, regression tests and API
- Very good SQL knowledge
- Experience in working with ticket systems (Jira, Redmine, etc.)
- Prior experience in fast-paced environment and Startups is preferred
- Careful and independent working method, as well as experience in agile environments
- Very good knowledge of English (German knowledge is a plus)
- Please note that we are looking for support in our German office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Grow in an inspiring team of bright and curious minds
- Work with new technologies and gain insight into various industries
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
- by being conviction and integrity driven investors
- by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.