Let's transform the way people travel!
At Yilu - the first start-up founded by the Lufthansa Group - we want to change the way people travel. Our goal is to revolutionise the entire travel journey, from the point of departure to the final destination, to provide customers with a connected, convenient and enjoyable experience while creating new growth opportunities for travel companies. To achieve this, we are developing a smart end-to-end travel platform that connects selected travel, mobility and service providers along the travel chain.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our motivated team in Berlin. We are currently working remotely, so please apply only if you are in Germany!
What you’ll bring along
- 4+ years experience in product management in an agile environment
- Experience in driving an agile product development process, facilitate product management ceremonies and work in cross-functional teams
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build B2B products and B2C services that customers will love
- Understanding of platforms, APIs, 3rd party integrations, mobile technologies, microservices architecture is a plus
- Strong experience through all stages of the product lifecycle - from scratch to scaling existing businesses
Nice to have experience, that we'd like to hear about:
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus
- Understanding APIs as a product is a plus
If you feel like you don't quite meet all the criteria listed in the skills/experience, but the role really speaks to you, please apply! If you feel like a lot of the skills and responsibilities outlined are a fit for where you are now in your career or where you're headed, you might be exactly who we're looking for.
At Yilu, we embrace differences and value diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and providing a safe environment regardless of sex, race, colour, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.