We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Steering an interdisciplinary team for the agile development of international E-Commerce solutions such as a web shop, commercial service offerings and IoT-based commerce services
- Anticipate clients’ needs, maintain and prioritize the product backlog & accompany the software development process
- Conduct customer-centric requirements engineering
- Define scalable innovative solutions in coordination with sales regions and other departments
- Act as initiative lead and contact person to the program management and selected stakeholders
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in Business Administration with a strong focus on Marketing & Sales, Product Management or Entrepreneurship
- Deep Experience in utilizing and developing enterprise E-Commerce solutions (preferably Spryker) together with software development teams
- Experience in project & process management as well as in agile methods
- Well versed in B2B customer experience best-practices
- Very good German and English skills
- Tech & commercial mindset
- Analytical way of thinking filled with empathy to understand customers and internal stakeholder's pain points
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the dental industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.