We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Research and understand B2B customer needs to build an exceptional and unique user experience in a professional eCommerce environment
Gather and Conceptualize the B2B ordering platform together with key B2B stakeholders
- Convert your learnings into easily understandable epics and user stories with clear acceptance criteria to ensure the best outcome created by the team
- Manage the product roadmap, driven by a deep understanding of our B2B customers in alignment with our stakeholders as well as key goal metrics for the business
- Ensure the performance of the ordering platform, set and track relevant KPIs, proactively spot issues and take necessary actions
- Identify new innovation and growth opportunities and create measurable impact
- Act as an advocate for our B2B customers and their needs
- Drive an effective collaboration between the engineering and commercial team from B2B
- Ensure delivery within your team using an agile development process like Scrum and best practices
- Inspire and push creativity in your team and across the organization, challenge established thinking and question the status quo
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of proven, relevant experience in ecommerce product management, ideally in a B2B and/ or Magento 2 environment
- Fluency in English (German skills are an add-on, no must-have)
- Strong portfolio of published products and projects, successful track record
- Experience in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Fast thinker who can iterate quickly and get things done
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand, analyze and clearly communicate business problems and priorities to engineering teams
- Solid knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics, SEO, A/B testing as well as modern UI/UX and mobile trends
- Analytical and data driven mindset: You build features not just because you like them, but because you know they will have an impact
- Consequent prioritization in order to master the continuous flow of ideas and requests for product changes
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action and a can-do attitude
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.