OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We are a company for those who want a little more when it comes to their own style - more guidance and expertise, fewer rules and less routine. This is because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Our every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always having in mind the customers’ wishes and budget. In the end, the customers pay only for the items they keep. This way, we get closer to fulfilling our mission, which is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Our product team drives the vision, strategy and value of OUTFITTERY’s offer to our customers. Our product team takes ownership of designing and delivering quality services and applications for our end customers as well as internal stakeholders. Those can range from our mobile and web applications in our customer journey to internal tools that support our stylists. The product team includes three Product Managers who drive cross-functional teams, balancing the requirements of business stakeholders and software development. You can be part of our team as Product Manager (A).
This will be your responsibilities:
- Developing product and technical roadmaps in line with our company vision and strategy and focus on our customers.
- Collaborating with Software Engineering, Design and Business Departments on the requirements and implementation and maintenance of services, features and applications.
- You structure and balance the implementation processes with all stakeholders along our sprint cycles. Handling the regular process and ad hoc demand for support and unplanned requirements.
- Creating buy-in and aligning with all stakeholders.
- Regular scoping and estimating the product’s success. Providing valuable metrics to all stakeholders.
This is what we like about people joining our team:
- You have 4+ years of experience in working with digital products in e-commerce - ideally fashion e-commerce - and agile environments.
- You have a thorough understanding of modern technology stacks and a customer-centric mindset.
- You are hands-on in managing stakeholders, anticipating possible blockers and resolving issues proactively.
- You communicate ideas clearly and you are able to translate different ideas among stakeholders.
- You drive decisions based on data and analytics. Making decisions transparent and visible within our organization.
- You pay attention to details as well as the bigger picture.
- You are fluent in English.
Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!
Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Christian Richter.