We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which connects customers with carriers through their software - digitalising logistics. They are driving for Europe’s largest e-commerce companies, mostly highly demanding clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Compliantly managing the monthly payroll of our employees based in Germany
- Assisting with visa and relocation arrangements and administration
- Collaborating with our central People team to contribute to and develop global People processes, services, initiatives and policies
- Providing accurate and timely reports by adhering to Finance, auditing and general business requirements (e.g. vacation, benefit and bonus provisions etc.)
- Delivering first class service to our employees by being the first point of contact for all questions regarding payslips, income tax, social security law and pension schemes (BAV)
- Ensuring data integrity by maintaining our HRM systems
- Managing internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Finance department, service providers & government offices)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Proven track record of delivering German payrolls
- Solid knowledge of legislative requirements, processes and deadlines
- General understanding of visa and relocation processes
- Experience with general HR matters such as maternity/parental leave, sick leave procedures, forms & certificates etc.
- High service orientation and a team-player mentality with strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented & proactive mindset with an ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics Industry
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.