About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
With 200 people world-wide, we at NavVis are on a mission to bring our mobile mapping solutions to businesses to enable them to build digital twins of indoor spaces and to enrich every building with Spatial Intelligence. Our technology platform is built around our software stack and includes hardware for capturing data (dynamic wearable device VLX & M6 Trolley) as well as software (our IndoorViewer web browser for the 3D visualization & point clouds of mapped spaces.) On one side we are revolutionizing the way spatial data is captured with our mobile mapping system. At the same time especially in times of remote working, our products help clients get significant value by digitizing their factories or office spaces, while not being on site.
Are you a highly-motivated Sales enthusiast with the ambition to take our innovative solutions to the early majority market and significantly scale our business in DACH? Keen to work in a supportive team that includes technical account & inside sales colleagues? Are you looking for an open culture with short decision cycles, & room to use your strengths? Come join us at NavVis!
You will work on:
- Being the partner account owner responsible for managing and upselling the mapping, surveying, & laser scanning clients in your DACH region
- Leading the recruitment of new clients, with the support of our technical account management who handle pre-sales & after-sales activities, marketing, and our inside sales team
- Having responsibility for leading these clients through our Mapping Partner Customer Journey, where you be able to draw on insights, material, and great ideas to deeply understand our customer needs and explain the value-add of our technology
- Prospecting & closing deals
- Shaping, and building-onto our use cases, in particular the usage of digital technology in the surveying, construction, & building management industries
- Experience in B2B sales from the laser scanning, surveying, construction engineering, or facility mapping industries (ideally 5+ yrs)
- Knowledge of point clouds with a good idea of how they can represent large amounts of measurement data generated by 3D scanning devices
- Demonstrated an ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders, across multiple functions and levels, up to C-level
- Proven that you can thought-partner with, coach, upskill & guide Partner clients
- A curious technology-focused mindset to understand new angles and possibilities of how our customers can maximize their business success
- Remarkable listening skills as well as fantastic presentation & communication abilities (spoken and written)
- Enthusiasm and an affinity for technology, enabling you to understand and explain to customers what can be done with NavVis technology
- Fluent, native-speaker-like spoken and written German and very good English skills
- Shown in your previous experience that you can skillfully manage your sales pipeline, produce good and reliable forecasts, and close deals with a high conversion rate
- Willingness to travel across your region to meet customers in person