We are looking for:
As part of the Project A platform, we have created a dedicated investment strategy in which we team up with leading private equity buyout funds to invest into later stage companies with substantial digital value potential. In this role Project A supports the investment opportunity assessment and provides operational support during digital transformation. To date, Project A has built a strong track record, including Luqom Group, Windstar Medical and Amann Girrbach.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conducting due diligence of private equity co-investment opportunities
Integrating Project A operational experts into the assessment process
(e.g. data, tech, marketing)
- Creating investment recommendations as basis for decision-making
- Discussing and helping to decide investment opportunities with Project A partners
- Conducting portfolio management and monitoring
- Preparing of and participating in board meetings
- Defining value creation plans and orchestrate delivery across operational teams
- Creating and maintaining good working relationships with PE co-investors
- Keeping close connection to the venture investment team, esp. regarding relevant industry trends, tech developments and venture investments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A top-of-class degree with an orientation in business/ economics at a leading university
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, or private equity
- And 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in an operational role at a digital company
- Relevant experience with private equity transactions
- Deep understanding of digital business models and operational processes
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a high degree of self-organization
- High ambition and drive to achieve excellent results
- Confident demeanour in senior management and advisory board settings
- Feeling comfortable in a flexible, highly dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal, in German and English) and the ability to present your opinions and ideas in a crisp way
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Competitive compensation package
- Clear and attractive career path within proven investment strategy
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Work closely with senior executives at Project A and our portfolio companies
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.