enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionBecome the face of enmacc for our national and international trading customers in Italy and shape our growth story. Together with our senior management team you will further grow our customer base in the region and develop our existing and new trading customers to become digital leaders in energy trading. With the help of our clients you will identify and develop new markets and opportunities.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
- Client Management
- Be responsible for and work closely with our existing portfolio of customers in the region and develop trusted relationships to engage them in the use of the platform
- Acquire a thorough understanding of their needs and requirements to develop joint opportunities with our existing customers based on their needs and our platform developments
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and retention in collaboration with our Customer Success team by identifying and resolving issues and driving engagement
- Customer Acquisition
- Play an integral part in the continuous growth of our platform in Southern & Eastern Europe
- Work closely with our senior management to identify and acquire relevant national and international trading customers
- Continuously manage opportunities through the funnel from identification to closing
- Be an ambassador for enmacc to existing and potential customers in events such as fairs and conferences
- Voice of the customer
- Act as a link between our existing trading customers and internal departments such as Product Development by delivering concise customer feedback.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the market requirements to identify the most relevant opportunities based on our platform development
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- 3-5 years experience in B2B, ideally SaaS, sales organizations, preferably within the energy space.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent experience
- Proactive and creative team player focused on inspiring customer loyalty
- Hands-on attitude with a desire to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities;
- Desire to work in fast paced start-up and passion to work with digital products and services.
- Fluent in Italian plus excellent written and spoken English
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Being part of our supportive, persistent, curious and fun culture!
- Working in the fastest-growing company in the energy trading sector in Europe
- Sign-on bonus of €10,000 (if coming without headhunter)
- Joining a grown-up start-up in the SaaS/energy field
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- State of the art hardware and software
- Diverse, international team that celebrates differences
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness offers
- Hybrid work set-up, allowing you to combine working in the office with working from home
- German classes
- Learning & Development: a Personal Development Plan along with especially allocated budget and 5 extra days off to further your personal & professional development
- Relocation assistance for international candidates
- Dog-friendly office