enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionHelp our Talent team find the best teammates to work with and be a crucial part of shaping our culture!
Your Responsibilities / What You'll DoRecruitment
- Create job descriptions for new roles with the Hiring Manager
- Keep Job descriptions up to date
- Source candidates in the best-suited channels
- Screen CV‘s according to the job description
- Improve Recruitment Analytics
- Support in preparation of events for employee morale
- Support the organisation of Onboarding of new team members & Off-boarding of team members leaving us
- Support Head of Talent with Performance Reviews and Development Framework implementation
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- Currently enrolled in Psychology, HR, Management or related degree
- Previous internship or working student experience in the recruiting is a plus
- Good knowledge of spreadsheet software (Excel)
- Excellent written and spoken English (C1-level)
- Empathic attitude & analytical skills
- Self-organised and result-oriented mindset
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Being part of our supportive, persistent, curious and fun culture!
- Joining a grown-up start-up in the SaaS/energy field
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- State of the art hardware and software
- Diverse, international team that celebrates differences
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness offers
- Hybrid work set-up, allowing you to combine working in the office with working from home
- Relocation assistance for international candidates
- Dog-friendly office