We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. “To build a top-notch product, you need a great team”. With our own department of specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build, grow and sell their products or services.
What will keep you challenged?
- Searching for potential candidates based on previously defined criteria in all relevant databases
- Learning a lot about the different departments in our company in order to specify and improve searching for candidates
- Establishing the first point of contact to every candidate you reach out to with the help of an engaging and creative direct search message on different platforms such as LinkedIn and Xing
- Being responsible for the general correspondence with candidates including coordination of interviews
- Maintenance and extension of our candidate pool on a daily basis
- Collaborating closely with our Talent Acquisition Team and the departments in charge on different projects, depending on the needs: employer branding, candidates experience, data-driven recruiting, tool implementation and others
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled or just graduated from studies in business administration or a related field of study
- Previous experience in extra curriculum activities (other internship, volunteering projects or similar experiences)
- A high affinity towards IT topics and are eager to expand your technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, orally as well as in writing and you like to proactively engage with people
- Ambitious and persistently work for your goals
- Fluency in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
By starting as an intern in our TA Team you can secure your future! Why? We have a huge network - higher possibility that you find your dream job later on. Also by spending half a year with us will give you so much insight of the TA world that you would gain at a company within years.
What to expect working with us:
- Being part of a fantastic team - with an amazing team spirit
- A professional environment where you can constantly learn and grow
- Getting to know many of our ventures, and gain knowledge about ways of working as well as best practices in the TA team
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Opportunity to participate in (virtual) conferences and meetups
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
- by being conviction and integrity driven investors
- by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.