We are seeking a mid level/senior passionate Infrastructure Security Engineer to assess, design and implement security processes and controls in strong partnership with the Platform Engineering, Internal IT and Data Engineering teams.
The Infrastructure Security team’s mission is to prevent threats in N26 infrastructure and help teams build secure solutions through consulting, tooling and analytics.
In this role you will:
- Architect and develop solutions that will advance internal security monitoring & controls such as auditing services, horizontal access control systems, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Own solutions and frameworks that address current and future threats.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes.
- Perform reactive incident response when a security event occurs.
- Perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors.
- Educate technical and non-technical staff through our security awareness training program.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Deep understanding of Linux and able to write Python or Go scripts.
- Deep understanding and experience with cloud environments, preferably AWS.
- Deep understanding of internet and computer networks (TCP/IP, TLS, VPN, etc)
- Passion for security, infrastructure and secure infrastructure.
- Ability to correctly balance security risk and product advancement.
- Hands-on attitude and ability to drive solutions to completion.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Growth mindset targeted at learning and pushing the team forward.
What's in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are:
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.