We are seeking a mid level/senior passionate Infrastructure Security Engineer to assess, design and implement security processes and controls in strong partnership with the Platform Engineering, Internal IT and Data Engineering teams.
The Infrastructure Security team’s mission is to prevent threats in N26 infrastructure and help teams build secure solutions through consulting, tooling and analytics.
In this role you will:
- Partner with platform engineers to ensure security best practices across our infrastructure
- Assess and implement security processes and controls to meet security, compliance and audit requirements
- Develop cloud security baseline and standards
- Participate in infrastructure related reactive incident response
- Perform proactive research to identify new threats and attack vectors.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Understanding of cloud environments.
- Good understanding of internet and computer networks (TCP/IP, TLS, VPN, etc)
- Passion for security, infrastructure and secure infrastructure.
- Ability to correctly balance security risk and product advancement.
- Hands-on attitude and ability to drive solutions to completion.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Growth mindset targeted at learning and pushing the team forward.
- Desire to learn and improve
What's in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are:
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.