We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies that is building a no-code marketing software. Their goal is to empower companies to convert traffic to leads and sales more easily through clickflows, enabling the best performance for even the smallest companies
What will keep you challenged?
- Develop and plan global campaign strategies and roadmaps
- Launch and optimize the end-to-end execution of campaigns, leveraging performance marketing, PR, content marketing, partners, etc.
- Manage the planning, budgeting, and KPI-reporting for the marketing department
- Collaborate with product and sales to enable our portfolio company to leverage a data-driven approach towards product development
- Monitor and optimize performance metrics such as CPL, CAC, CTR, and others for digital campaigns
- Build and develop a Marketing Team (in the long run)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience scaling paid acquisition campaigns on channels like Google Search, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and more
- Expertise with marketing automation and CRM tools like HubSpot
- Excellent communication and team leadership skills
- Experience structuring, running, and evaluating growth experiments at B2B SaaS companies
- Familiarity with attribution models and analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau, Amplitude, or Segment
- A “let’s do this” mentality: high ownership, proactiveness, enthusiasm
- English proficiency, German would be a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact and be part of the establishment of a software startup
- Flat hierarchies, working closely with the founders
- Establish a business that is here to grow rapidly and last
- Contribute to building a product that you can be proud of
- A beautiful office space in central Hamburg and free HVV Card for transportation
- Become part of the Project A family network
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.