We are looking for:
a new member for one of our portfolio companies that is a European leader in multicultural and ethnic grocery delivery. They aim to bring people closer to their home and connect different communities to each other through the love for food.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being a key member of the Growth function and of the leadership team that drives the successful market launch and scale-up our venture
- Designing and leading our central Growth function - develop, test, and validate city-specific growth strategies and leading on execution
- Defining the best mix for customer acquisition, developing strategies and contributing to our growth product features and market expansion strategy
- Positioning the brand for the German market and beyond, including leading our brand and launch communications
- Leading the work on localization of our German brand proposition and positioning, tone of voice, and launch PR and communications.
- Collaborating with Commercial teams on designing seasonal promotional calendars, including local activations and supplier collaboration
- Managing weekly KPI’s and aligning business needs with the digital strategy and plan quarterly roadmaps with the team
- Maintaining a close relationship with the product team to ensure the customer acquisition funnel is properly optimized
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Extensive experience from country management to performance marketing in a high-growth venture. Experience in food delivery is of great advantage
- Degree from a top university in marketing, business administration, data analytics, and engineering or similar
- Relevant experience from building teams in a matrix environment and leading cross-functional teams
- Hands-on mentality to build a business from day 1 well as a strong hands-on mentality
- Eagerness to learn and grow into a leadership role quickly
- Developing new solutions and building processes from scratch with and for our community
- Fluency in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact on B2C industry
- The incredibly steep learning curve from day one
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and diverse environment
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies and a high career growth trajectory
- A long-term development perspective in a fast paced working environment
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.