enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionYou are the face of enmacc towards our professional trading customers. You work closely with this client segment and engage them to become digital leaders in energy trading. In collaboration with your clients, you will develop new markets and opportunities.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll DoAs Strategic Account Manager at enmacc, you will be responsible for the long term success of our international, professional trading customer base. Supported by our Customer Success, Product Development and Business Development teams, you will:
- work closely with a portfolio of professional trading customers to define success and help them maximise value out of engaging with the enmacc platform
- Proactively reach out to major clients on a daily basis, planning & supporting their trading needs
- lead the onboarding process of new customers and assist them in driving user adoption and change management within their whole organization.
- autonomously oversee the development of customer accounts and the evolution of energy markets, regarding business opportunities and potential competitors.
- act as a link between departments to drive customer advocacy by delivering measurable customer feedback to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in the energy origination or trading business - for example as an Energy Trader or energy-related Software Sales Representative.
- Highly ambitious regarding your career, your skills and your success.
- Autonomous self-starter that can work on your own initiative with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Affinity towards digital products and services and confidence that digitisation is key for growing the markets.
- You enjoy working with highly-skilled, ambitious and supportive colleagues.
- Proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty.
- Skilful at building long term relationships with traders & and key stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, and at least one other European language (more than 2 languages will be a plus). Ideally Spanish or German.
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- An entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies and strong team autonomy, which encourages and allows for fast individual growth in all perspectives.
- You will be working within a team of highly skilled and motivated industry experts, techies and entrepreneurs.
- Being part of the international success story in energy trading and the international Startup scene with a huge network and contacts.
- Working in the fastest developing company in the energy trading sector in Europe.
- A market competitive salary and performance bonus.
- Modern office spaces in London and Munich with complimentary benefits, like subsidised gym membership and regular team events and offsite, regularly fresh fruit delivery, coffee, tea, sweets & snacks.
- Your new working tools: New Apple MacBook Pro + mobile phone of your choice with complimentary mobile phone card (private usage included).
- Budget for continuous investment in self-development, accompanied by regular team learning events.