About usThe Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
In a Nutshell
In 2021, Spryker will be expanding to all parts of the world and we want to join forces with a Global Strategic Alliance Manager to be an international ambassador for Spryker, with a key focus on our global solution integrator! Our herd is looking for an entrepreneurial-driven Partnerships professional to maintain a seamless relationship with clients and elevate Spryker’s partnerships to the next level. The Global Strategic Alliance Manager will report to and collaborate closely with our Head of Solution Partnerships in developing a joint business plan with the biggest players on the market to achieve common goals and shape together with the future of commerce to success.
- As a Global Strategic Alliance Manager, you will have 360 degrees of ownership of not only driving partner relationships but everything from ensuring a seamless onboarding, increasing the market awareness through marketing activities, building a sales pipeline to conquer the market, and so much more
- You adapt to a diverse working environment and work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders such as sales partners, project managers, marketers, and event gurus to optimize existing sales processes, partner relations, services and create success stories
- You will maintain our existing solution partner relationships and develop new partnerships to complement Spryker through its way of success: for our solution partners, you are the face of the organization, the trusted advisor who holistically owns and manages our partner relationships, and coordinates all interactions with Spryker
- You are able to develop joint business plans with system integrators to achieve common goals and drive this to success
- You will develop the sales pipelines together with your partners and ensure growth in the process
- You will continue to expand our rapidly growing partner landscape, identifying and qualifying new strategic alliances across all global regions through to the conclusion of a contract
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or similar. and have gained your first 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce environment
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in partner management, specifically with global solution integrators, and you know how to deal with demanding partners
- You're a born networker and have a strong network of global contacts
- You have solid prior knowledge of various shop systems, channels, or technology partners
- You have your sales glasses on, you are communicative, looking for growth and closing, you are structured, and you have strong negotiating & marketing skills
- Your way of working is independent and result-oriented; you also like to initiate changes and think creatively
- As a real team player, you like to keep a lot of balls in the air
- You are based in the US (will be a remote position)
- You are confident in communication, and you can negotiate easily in English