enmacc builds digital marketplaces to trade energy (e.g., power, gas) on wholesale level. enmacc digitizes the process of energy trading and procurement by replacing outdated technology. enmacc’s customers gain speed, efficiency, and security. Moreover, business opportunities.
More than 200 companies and over 800 traders contribute already to enmacc’s growing market network. It consists of multinational energy suppliers, trading houses, industrial companies, and retailers such as municipal utilities. We give professional market access to smaller players. We enable innovative business models for all participants. We boost liquidity in energy markets by serving new regions and products. We are proud of our product which stands in the center of enmacc. It’s the result of the collaboration of an outstanding international tech team and experienced energy trading professionals. We believe that building energy markets at a global scale is a fascinating opportunity.
Your MissionJoin us disrupting the international energy trading market!
Join us as a Senior Software Developer on the frontend side and leave your mark in re-defining how energy traders work! You will have a real impact in shaping our engineering culture and - of course - our platform, assuming responsibility and growing within our quickly developing organization.
Your Responsibilities / What You'll DoYour main focus will be the design and development of our Angular trading client. You will be part of an innovative SaaS application and you will take responsibility for the entire process chain, from software design, code quality management up to deployment in the cloud.
Our roadmap for the next year is feature-rich and gives you an opportunity to play out your dev skills in various areas of our platform. Become part of an international success story!
Your Profile / What You'll Need
- Degree in computer science, completed training as an IT specialist or comparable knowledge from practical experience
- At least 3 years experience with frontend and web development
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge about when and what to test (Unit Tests, E2E Tests)
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies
- A “you build it, you run it”-mentality
- The ability to work autonomously and in a result-oriented way
- Strong written and spoken English skills
Our Offer / What You'll Get
- Being part of our supportive, persistent, curious and fun culture!
- Small teams of highly skilled developers
- High autonomy and working with a modern tech stack: Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Amazon Web Services, Infrastructure As Code, Angular, Typescript, Cypress, Docker, Gitlab, Intellij IDEA
- Our Rapid Prototyping Days and Level Up Days to explore new technologies and prototype your ideas
- Sign-on bonus of €6,000 (if coming without headhunter)
- Joining a grown-up start-up in the SaaS/energy field
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- State of the art hardware and software
- Diverse, international team that celebrates differences
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness offers
- Hybrid work set-up, allowing you to combine working in the office with working from home
- German classes
- Learning & Development: a Personal Development Plan along with especially allocated budget and 5 extra days off to further your personal & professional development
- Relocation assistance for international candidates
- Dog-friendly office