About usThe Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
In a Nutshell
You are a true networker who enjoys making the first bold move? You are persistent, proactive, and not afraid of approaching new business opportunities? You have a hunter-mindset and your favorite adrenaline-rush comes from being a first touchpoint of the bigger mission? You are passionate about striving towards excellence in everything you do?
As a Business Development Representative APAC (m/f/d) at Spryker, you will do exactly that, as well as build a strong foundation for a successful sales career with a clear path towards Sales Manager. You will lead our efforts to generate revenue by executing a disciplined new business development protocol.
We have BIG plans to expand to the Asia-Pacific market (besides other identified major growth markets), and we need the best (wo)men on the ground to make this happen fast and impressively. Come join us if you are ready for the exciting journey of discovering untapped business opportunities.
- Learn and express good knowledge of our product
- Research and Identify potential customers and company profiles
- Cold calling and opportunity generation
- Provide research within targeted accounts to identify contacts and important account information prior to contact approaches
- Manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of potential customers
- Set up qualified demos for sales or run demos yourself
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications to move opportunities into our sales funnel
- Take part in trade show/conference event planning for lead generation and sales
- Continuously learn from our more experienced BDRs and Account Executives and adapt those learnings fast to climb up the career ladder
- Maintain and update our CRM database
- You are a risk-taker with a powerful work ethic and a hunter mentality combined with a strong passion for technology
- You are tenacious, showing persistence and determination when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, and face them head-on
- Conversations with C level stakeholders don't scare you off, they bring out the best in you, as you can use your eloquent and self-confident way of communicating
- Ability to think on your feet — you’re someone who can figure out creative ways to run new outbound campaigns and keep the sales funnel always ripe with new prospects
- You are a swiss army knife: you drive to be strategic as well as hands-on, look at the big picture but also identify blocks and find innovative solutions to operationally solve them
- You previously have exposure to B2B software or technology sales, and feel comfortable in this fast-paced, KPI based environment
- You can swipe us off our feet with your proven experience selling into commercial and enterprise-sized companies
- You are a native English speaker and ideally, bring more fluent language skills in e.g. Mandarin
- You are familiar with Salesforce and Linkedin Sales Navigator, which will be your daily tools
- Familiarity with the field of eCommerce is a plus