We are looking for:
A new member of our Engineering Team at Project A, who is passionate about modern web technologies, loves clean code and enjoys learning new things. As part of your job, you would gain insights into many different working environments and software projects of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Planning and developing technical products with their team and drive our portfolio company forward technically with a broad tech stack
- Developing our portfolio company’s cloud architecture with new caching methods as well as planning and implementing technical performance optimisations
- Further developing the CI/CD process by means of automation, virtualisation, pipelines and the release processes
- Working in an agile environment with an experienced development team, stakeholders such as UX managers and product owners, and long-time external colleagues
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in computer science or comparable qualification.
Several years of experience with PHP and one of its modern frameworks (e.g. Symfony)
Expertise with CI/CD automation tools such as CircleCi or Travis as well as DevOps knowledge (e.g. Docker)
- An agile way of working e.g. with Git, JIRA and Confluence are normal for you.
- Ideas and suggestions for improvement? Our portfolio company will listen!
- Experience with Shopware, Spryker or other e-commerce systems is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
- CircleCi or Travis etc.
MySQL or PostgreSQL etc.
- Shopware,Spryker etc
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.