We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin or Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Assisting with the development of consistent tracking and data acquisition
- Supporting the integration of multiple data sources across our tech-stack (product, marketing, etc.)
- Defining and standardising new data collection processes for the use in future operations and insight generation
- Deriving insights through comprehensive analyses & reports for various teams (product, customer success, marketing) and enabling them to act upon those
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently studying or successfully completed studies from a top university. Academic background in information technology, computer science or equivalent studies is a plus
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with an affinity for gathering and analysing data (SQL, Google Analytics and Firebase Analytics)
- Experience gained in data analysis and visualisation using tools like Tableau, PowerBi, Qlik or similar
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology (previous work experience in a start-up or tech company is a plus)
- Fluent in English (German is not required)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.