We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the first point of contact for our clients and ensuring an excellent client experience - especially during our rapid growth
- Understanding and resolving our clients challenging securities trading enquiries, always making them feel that they are in good and safe hands
- Working closely with other colleagues at Trade Republic to answer even the trickiest questions and provide the best possible customer service
- Supporting our customer service management team through your insight into customer issues and suggestions
- Proactively helping with the continuous improvement of our app
- Engaging deeply with topics related to the financial industry
- Taking our customer service to the next level of quality and help us provide the best service possible
Which traits contribute to your success?
- An apprenticeship as a banker or in the field of financial services is a must
- Relevant experience in customer service
- Desire to take responsibility and initiate change because customer satisfaction is your top priority
- Ability to explain complex issues to others in an accessible manner
- Stress resistant and think in terms of solutions, not problems - even under heavy workloads you remain positive and supportive of your colleagues
- You can communicate - both orally and in writing - in a personal tone of voice that is highly understandable and credible, and which promotes a trusting relationship with the client
Strong Dutch and English or German skills - perfect grammar and an eye for detail
- Berlin based or open to relocate
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
Make a true impact in the FinTech industry by joining an emerging startup in their internationalisation phase
Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.