If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Carrier Manager, Baltic is here to take over the operative responsibility for our carriers and expand our carrier network, in order to meet the needs of our customers and offer the best quality on the market. The role is based in our Riga office.
Your challenge will be:
- Responsible for the punctual and sensible disposition of our transports, furthermore you coordinate loads and calculate freight prices with carriers
- You are the first point of contact for our carriers. Together, you monitor, manage and deliver the required customer service level to our client
- Monitor and control continuously logistic KPIs ( in-time delivery, transit times, delivery exceptions, etc)
- Investigate root causes of delivery failures, implement measures to continually improve delivery performance
- Maintaining strong relationships with our logistic partners and manage the operational processes
To get there you will need:
- Successfully completed a commercial education, some experience in the field of freight forwarding is a plus
- Ability to work with people in fast paced environment as well as the ability to work independently
- Multi-tasked oriented and possess good organizational skills
Resilient and stress-resistant
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: health insurance, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.