About usDie Social Chain Group ist ein integriertes Social Media Unternehmen mit den Standorten Berlin, München, London, Manchester und New York. Wir bauen und entwickeln Social Media Brands wie kein anderer! Unser Geschäft baut auf den zwei Erlösströmen Social Media und Transaktionen auf – dafür brennt unser Herz. Über unsere eigenen 100 Social Media Communities erreichen wir über 80 Millionen Follower weltweit, produzieren spannende Kampagnen und vertreiben unsere eigenen Produkte.
About our teamHome & Living is one of Social Chain AG's four Social Commerce verticals, along with Food, Beauty and Fitness. In the Home & Living vertical, URBANARA is our innovative direct-to-consumer brand for natural materials and home accessories, based in Berlin. Other brands are RAVENSBERGER Matratzen, Lumaland, Möbelfreude and Til Schweiger’s Barefoot Living. Our goal is to bring outstanding quality and timeless design to every home. For the most important place in the world, we never compromise.
We looking forDuring your 6 month position as Brand & Communications intern, you will gain deep insight into the dynamic and fast-paced world of e-commerce. Together with the team, you will be supporting all brand marketing and communication activities for the Home & Living brands URBANARA, Ravensberger Matratzen, Möbelfreude, Barefoot Living and Lumaland Sitzsack.
- Planning, development and implementation of influencer cooperations
- Support with press matters (clipping reports, sample handling, press kit preparations etc.)
- Help with preparation of project-based presentations
- Work closely with other teams and agencies to bring our initiatives to life
- Be part of holistic rebranding projects
- Creative support in the planning and creation of branding campaigns throughout the year
- Competitor, trend and market research
- Support with offline events
- You will take care of preparation of offline assets, including goodies, labels, lookbooks, gifts etc.
- Support with community management & social media postings/monitoring/reporting
Your Qualification and Experience
- You are an enrolled student, in a relevant field
- You are available for a for a compulsory internship, ideally up to 6 months
- You feel enthusiastic about homewares, textiles and design
- You are excited to work on various branding initiatives
- You are highly organised, independent and self-motivated (with a good eye for detail)
- You show a good experience in writing and content management
- You have great writing and grammar skills
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic and international environment
- Insights into different brands and marketplaces as well as international customer support
- Close cooperation with other brands and customer service departments
- Open doors and flat hierarchies are part of our corporate philosophy
- You will work in a wonderful office in Berlin-Mitte which is optimally connected to public transport
- We live a family-like atmosphere, support each other and have fun at regular team events
- Your individual onboarding is complemented by our buddy system
- A flat rate for drinks (hot and cold) and fresh fruits every day are of course at your disposal
Please apply with your full application including your next possible starting date and your salary expectations directly here.
Your contact person is Lisa.
Feel free to visit our website for further information.
We celebrate individuality!
We encourage everyone to apply regardless of age, gender, skin color, origin, sexual identity, nation, religion or disability - we look forward to hearing from you!