Über unsDie Social Chain Group ist ein integriertes Social Media Unternehmen mit den Standorten Berlin, München, London, Manchester und New York. Wir bauen und entwickeln Social Media Brands wie kein anderer! Unser Geschäft baut auf den zwei Erlösströmen Social Media und Transaktionen auf – dafür brennt unser Herz. Über unsere eigenen 100 Social Media Communities erreichen wir über 80 Millionen Follower weltweit, produzieren spannende Kampagnen und vertreiben unsere eigenen Produkte.
Über unser TeamAbout our Team:
Home & Living is one of Social Chain AG's four Social Commerce verticals, along with Food, Beauty and Fitness. In the Home & Living vertical, URBANARA is our innovative direct-to-consumer brand for natural materials and home accessories, based in Berlin. Other brands are RAVENSBERGER Matratzen, Lumaland, Möbelfreude and Til Schweiger’s Barefoot Living. Our goal is to bring outstanding quality and timeless design to every home. For the most important place in the world, we never compromise.
Wir suchenFor our Home&Living Unit we are looking for an Assistant to CEO Home & Living (m/f/d).
Deine VerantwortlichkeitenYour responsibilities:
- Support the CEO Home & Living in daily business
- Assistance on the facilitation of meetings, prepare agendas, take meeting notes and report on the progress of actions
- Manage initiatives to improve communication and work culture
- Draft Executive communications for both our internal team and external audiences
- Support optimizing processes and structures
- Anticipate needs of the CEO/Executive team, prioritizing, filtering out, and handling various types of requests to relieve their workload from these tasks
- Preparation of concepts/ideas/analyses for the Executive Management Board and serve as sparring partner
- Organisation and moderation of team events
Diese Qualifikationen und Erfahrungen bringst du mitYour qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in Business Administration or in a related field
- Affinity and enthusiasm for E-Commerce and Home & Living, first work experiences are an advantage - but not mandatory
- Entrepreneurial thinking and very good analytical skills
- Committed and structured way of working, both independently and as part of a team
- Solution-oriented as well as a very good eye for detail
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Professional in the use of the MS Office package, especially Excel
- Very good communication skills
Was wir dir bietenWhat we offer:
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic and international environment
- Insights into different brands and international marketplaces
- We offer you performance-based salary and 28 days of vacation
- Open doors and flat hierarchies are part of our corporate philosophy
- You will work in a wonderful office in Berlin-Mitte which is optimally connected to public transport
- We live a family-like atmosphere, support each other and have fun at regular team events
- Your individual onboarding is complemented by our buddy system
- A flat rate for drinks (hot and cold) and fresh fruits every day are of course at your disposal
- We also support you with a contribution to your company pension scheme
Du willst Teil von unserem Team werden?Interested?
Please apply with your full application including your next possible starting date and your salary expectations directly here or by E-Mail.
Your contact person is Lana.
Feel free to visit our Website for further information.
We celebrate individuality!
We encourage everyone to apply regardless of age, gender, skin color, origin, sexual identity, nation, religion or disability - we look forward to hearing from you!