Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller Kürze
In spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
We engineer for engineers and create clean, solid & easy to work with code. We are open-minded, pragmatic and agile above all. As a strong interdisciplinary team, we regularly face innovative architecture challenges and solve them without compromising our high standards.
You enjoy sharing your knowledge and mentoring other developers? You have a strong service orientation, identify issues quickly and are able to come up with a suitable solution that makes customers happy? You like having ownership and always seeing the bigger picture?
Join our Spryker Technology Team as Application Architect (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize the world of commerce, tackle diverse projects every single day and consult and develop with (and for) our various clients.
- Building and developing the complex architecture of existing and new Spryker features, that are used in hundreds of mid-size and large customer projects
- Writing code that is easy to understand and that developers enjoy working with
- Developing and evolving the Spryker Commerce OS
- Running tech investigations, coaching and motivating other engineers to disclose the power of agile practices
- Analyzing technologies to solve integration challenges in projects and transferring insights to related Spryker products
- Passionate Technical Lead or Software Architect with min 5 years of coding experience in PHP
- A proven track record in leading architectural decisions & driving innovation
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Working experience with frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- Strong consulting and architectural skills, relevant experience and understanding of the E-commerce domain and its requirements
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills (also in English)
- Tech & business mindset
- Passion to share knowledge and guide others
- Ability to travel sometimes and participate in regular architecture workshops
- Nice to haves: E-Commerce or Software Vendor experience, experience with Agile practices
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil der Spryker Herde zu werden
We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.