OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We are a company for those who want a little more when it comes to their own style - more guidance and expertise, fewer rules and less routine. This is because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Our every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always having in mind the customers’ wishes and budget. In the end, the customers pay only for the items they keep. This way, we get closer to fulfilling our mission, which is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
You will join our team of product managers, data scientists and software engineers delivering on OUTFITTERY’s dedication to offer our customers the best fashion e-commerce experience. We believe in agile methodologies and small cross-functional teams. You can be part of our team as Agile Coach (Human) part-time or full-time.
This will be your responsibilities:
- Shape our agile culture: You will support and coach our teams (tech as well as business) on optimizing their processes and workflows according to agile best practices.
- Continuous improvement: You will analyse our current processes within the teams with regards to identifying bottlenecks, challenges and blockers and help solve them in a reliable way.
- Foster independent teams: You will work on all levels with teams and stakeholders on setting up and running efficient rituals, workshops and meetings.
- Impact on strategy: You will take part in developing and facilitating the OUTFITTERY strategy and support the teams in adapting to our company’s goals.
This is what we like about people joining our team:
- Strong knowledge of and proven track record of implementing and maintaining agile methodologies in fast-paced environments.
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
- Enjoy working with a diverse, international team and understanding the importance of finding mutually beneficial best practices.
- Passion for continuous improvement of processes and workflows.
- Applying a wide range of hard and soft skills to mediate and educate people and teams.
Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Christian Richter.